Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Harry Potterphile

Have you seen the new Harry Potter? Did you like it? I have to say that I was a little disappointed. After making the first part of #7 so awesome, I thought for sure the second part would finish strong. Not so much.
What a progression those movies have made. I can't even stand to watch 1-3 as they are so stinky. I like 4 and 5, love 6, and watch 7 part 1 at least once a week. Every once in awhile, I read through the whole series again. My favorite book is 6.
But back to this new movie... it felt disjointed. Some scenes didn't seem to flow together and I think they left a lot of stuff out. Maybe I'm just too critical because I was expecting super fantastic awesome and only got awesome? I definitely want to watch it again and see what my thoughts are the second time.

1 comment:

  1. Ha...as you may know I just read books 1 and 2 to Konner so I decided to finally watch the movies I have never seen. And although PG and cheesy, I thought they were well done. LOL. I guess i definitely need to see these others. My plan now is to read each book again, then watch the corresponding movie. Not sure what I plan to do about reading the books to Konner. We'll read 3, then I don't know what to do about the rest....I haven't decided if they are too dark and scary. It seems only some scenes are....but I know 6 and 7, he isn't ready for now...oh I don't know what to do. LOL

    I'm sure you really wanted to know all that! Ha.

    ReplyDelete